Grand pa asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Why doesnt Mcdonalds sell fish and chips? they have fish fillets they have chips.?

Can i order fish fillet without the bun and fries?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No clue, wish they would, serve the fish filet in a hashbrown wrapper or just use the chicken finger boxes and throw it all together....Guess they just want us to eat at Long John Silvers

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Mcdonalds and burger King mainly focus on burger related items. Arthur Treacher's has fish & Chips!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess you'll have to ask them for the fish filet without the bun, and with the sauce on the side. Is the fish filet on the dollar menu? If so, buy a few of those, bunless. Tell them you don't want no stinkin' buns!!!! Bread is fattening!!!!.... lol.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that is a very good question, maybe because in the US fish and chips are not very popular. They probably have things like in england. I know they have sushi in Japan so they must have fish and chips in england.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe because they reallly don't servre fish as well as burgers and who knows? maybe if some of you suggested to them they might reconsider.

• 1 decade ago

They should sell it, but yes, you could order it bunless.

• 1 decade ago

I my say that they don't much like sea food what is their problem about them?

Source(s): check them out with an answer
  • 1 decade ago

Because you would be a heart attack waiting to happen!

• 1 decade ago

Because mc donalds is american duh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.