I have bad credit and need 7100 dollar loan asap. Will this particular co-signer help?

I'm 25 yr. old (male and full-time employed making 30,000 yr.) I have had this job steady since early Sept. 06' and need a personal loan asap of 7100 dollars. I can easily make repayments but have bad credit. I have a good friend of mine who is on social security/disability but through conversation on other topics, told me he has excellent/terrific credit. He says banks would be dying to give him money. If I have him as a cosigner does this pretty much guarantee a loan? If he is, where is the easiest place to go for me to get the money I need? Thank you so much!

Favorite Answer

There are plenty of places that offer quick loans for people with bad credit with no-hassle applications and easy requirements.

Some of these lenders even offer 1 minute approvals, and have both secured and unsecured loans, depending on your need and situation. Check the page listed below, it has information and bad credit lenders listed off and on.

http://www.axalda.info/bad-credit-loans.html

• aj485

They may, but borrowing nearly 25% of your annual income using a personal loan is not really that easy, even with a co-signer, unless you are willing to pay very high interest rates.

Using a co-signer is a great way to lose a friend, because every late payment that you make will go on his credit report, too. And if you completely default, it will basically ruin his credit for several years. Given your track record with credit, you should not put your friendship at risk, if you value the friendship at all.

Easiest place not to go: email addresses promising loans. They all have the same criteria, wire money to Nigeria for insurance against the loan prior to getting a loan. It's all a scam and I have reported several email addresses to the EFCC in Nigeria who were trying to do the same thing with me. Good luck

Kidnap your friend, bring him to the bank and get the loan !

If it doesn't work, there's plenty of finance companies who does personal loans.