Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Why is our country being destroyed by Zionists and AIPAC?

THE COMMITTEE OF 300 is NWO which advocates eugenics to eliminate 90% of the world's population

Dr. John Coleman

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/johncolemancommof30...

Why is congress being a puppet to Israel's global ambitions when it is a Nazi army without a state?

Favorite Answer

I would say that Israel acts in self-defence against Palestinian aggression, even if the occupation is unpleasant. It is certainly not apartheid or any other fabrication that helps to encourage militancy through denial, exploitation of political resources and indoctrination.

AIPAC is a highly respected organization, and surveys in Europe and the U.S. consistently show that 60-70% of people support Israel and the economic blockade of Palestine. Go figure. All this negative, anti-Zionist, incendiary political coverage based on post-colonial guilt in the media and political institutions, yet the citizens of these countries still have common sense and a knowledge of history. I don't agree with Bush, never did. The greater injustices are against Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia. The policies toward those countries were never justifiable and border on colonialism, economic exploitation and racism. Israel and Palestine are different issues.

Oi vey! So that's who's to blame for our current mess. Silly me, I thought it was our current government.