How many times do you masterbate a week? Guys and Girls!?!?

Just curious, Im doing a survey for a college sexual health class. Im not being perverted and EVERYONE masterbates at least sometimes, so please dont answer if you are a supposal NONE. if you only do it every couple of weeks, write that then. Thanks and sorry for the weird pervy sounding question.

Best Answer

Seven to ten times a week. Why are you doing a survey? Wanna prove it is good, or is it bad? There is nothing wrong with masturbation! There are no ill effects. It is not against the law. It is not immoral. It is a perfectly normal healthy thing done by 98% of men (the other two percent are liars.) I masturbate once or twice a day. Usually it consists of manual stimulation of my penis. Fingers around the guy and a regular back and forth (if standing) or up and down motion (if lying down). I don't normally require any visual assistance but certainly visuals will generate the desire to masturbate.

You can be assured that:

- you won't develop pimples, acne or zits;

- your penis will not get shorter;

- you will not be less intelligent;

- you will not grow hair on your palms;

- you will not lose hair or go bald;

- you will not go to hell (at least because of masturbating);

- you will not lose your mind;

- you will not become sterile;

- your penis will not fall off;

- your testicles will not decrease in size;

- your chance of being struck by lightning is not increase.

But you will be:

- your penis will likely become stronger;

- more relaxed;

- smiling most of the time;

- a perfectly normal man;

- and you will still produce enough eggs in your sperm.

So keep IT up and continue to enjoy. !

I've noticed its changed quite a bit with age. When I was an early-teenager, it was like, if I could, once every couple hours. A late teenager, it was like four to five times a day. Early twenties two to three times a day. Mid to late twenties, once to twice a day and I first noticed that masturbation lessened the passion that I brought to intimacy. So, at my partner's request, I cut back to once a week. These days, I'm 30 and single again, and once or twice a week is how often I masturbate.

My record was 16 times in one 24 hour period when I was 13.

umm ive never had a boyfriend and im still a virgin i dont kno if that once i have sex ill continue to do it as much or less then i do now but for the past seven years or so i started doin it once a day and now its more like 3x a day there has been days that i become really excited and have done it up to 7x in one day umm but good luck to you with your survey i had to do a research paper for a health class in 10th grade about mastubation so if you need any other kind of information im here to help if you need it!

well i love masturbating and do at least 2 to 3 times a week

Source(s): my body

It depends. Whenever I feel aroused, I masturbate. I don't worry if it's too often. I sometimes masturbate 3 times a day or sometimes every other day. Nothing bad would happen if I do it often or seldom anyways.

some weeks none at all , some weeks three times , its not a regular thing,

i am on your supposal none list...thats not to say i dont get masterbated...i just dont do it,my partner does it for me lol

i do it at least once a day if not twice. im 17.

once a day, i just asked a question about embarrassing masturbation stories, go answer if you have one

personally i dont like doing that since i can get (sex) when ever i want since i live with my man so no necessity for me to do that