asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急~能幫我中文的部分翻譯成英文嗎?順便改改英文有無錯誤,謝謝

Good afternoon. My name is XXX. Today my topic is to introduce the students' dormitory.

Housing is a basic demand for man; at least has eight hours in a day are spent in living quarters. Therefore living quarters are very influential with regards to the occupants.

Our university have more or less ten thousand students, of which over half stays off campus. Therefore, choosing the lodging environment and the dormitory is very important. I hoped my introduction can provide everyone some references, to understand things to pay attention to when choosing a students' dormitory, and find a living environment that suits yourself.

其中注意的項目分別有:1.學生日常使用的項目 2.學生住宿花費金額 3.學生安全調查

I will have more to say about that in a few minutes.

首先,學生日常使用之項目:

除了基本配備以外,是否有提供網路、飲水機、洗衣機、脫水機、烘乾機

第二, 學生住宿花費金額:

須注意的有:每月平均租金、每月平均管理費、每月平均公用電、平均年保證金

最後,學生安全調查:

須注意的事項為:是否有管理員、是否有緊急照明燈、滅火器以及消防栓

這些項目都是選擇學生宿舍所必須特別注意的。

在結尾部分我想說,許多學生為了找適合自己的宿屋而煩惱。所以希望大家能參考我所介紹的宿舍並了解選擇宿舍的須知,把住宿問題減到最低,讓學生可以有價錢合理並且舒適的住宿環境。關於這份報告,我有完整的資料,如有需要的同學下課可以來找我。

My last word again is how honored and humbied I am to be invited to talk before you, and Iwish you all good luck ,thank you.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

第一段很OK~ 後面有些不太順,, 也有些會太有中文直翻英文的感覺~ 你可以考慮我的說法 :)

Housing is a basic demand for peole; they spend at aleast eight hours a day in their living quarters. Therefore living quarters has powerful influences on the relationship between the occupants.

Our university has about ten thousand students, and over half of them live off of the coampus. Therefore choosing the lodging environment and the dormitory is very important. I hope my following introduce can provide everyone some references to know what needs to pay attention to when chosing a students' dormitory and how to find a living environment that suits to your favor.

Things that needed to be careful of are what the renter provide you to use, how much the rent costs you, and how the security is.

First, it's important to pay attention on what you can use at the place you rent. Besides the basic things, you might also want to know if they provide internet, water fountain,washer, spin-dryer, and drier for you to use.

(脫水包含在洗衣機裡面吧,, 或許有沒有冰箱也很重要)

Also, the cost of the rent is necessary to know specifically. Other than the rent you have to pay every month, you should also know how much you are going to pay for the HOA fee, the electric bill, and the security deposit.

(這段翻的有點不是很好的感覺,, 給你參考參考囉)

Last, you should examine how the security is. Whether it has a door keeper or not. If it has emergency light, fire extinguisher, hydrant, and other emergency equipment.

Above are elements that need to be careful when choosing a student dormitory.

2007-05-27 08:22:29 補充:

In conclusion, I know many students are worry for finding a good lodging. Therefore I hope everyone can take my introduction to have a idea how to chose a favorite lodging and have a idea what are necessary to know.

2007-05-27 08:22:47 補充:

Then to make the the living problems less, and to find a living environment that is comfortable and with reasonable price. And, I have more and complete information about this topic. If any classmates needed it, feel free to come after class.

2007-05-27 08:22:52 補充:

My last word again is how honored and humbied I am to be invited to talk in fornt of you, and I hope you all have good luck ,thank you.

最後一句很好: ) 希望你的presentation順利^ ^

Source(s): 自己

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://*****

Attention project separately has: 1. Student daily use project 2. The

student stays the expenditure amount 3. The student safely

investigates

First, project of the student daily use: Besides basic

equipment, whether has provides the network, the potable water

machine, the washer, the dehydrator, the dryer

Second, the student stays the expenditure amount: Must pay

attention including: Each monthly mean rent, each monthly mean

management fee, each monthly mean male use electricity, the average

year earnest money

Finally, the student safely investigates: Must pay attention

the item is: Whether has the manager, whether has the urgent flare,

the fire extinguisher as well as the hose saddle

These projects all are choose the student's dormitory to have

specially to pay attention.

Are partial I in the ending to want to say, many students in order to

look suit own sleep the room but the worry. Therefore hoped everybody

can refer to the dormitory and the understanding which I introduced

chooses the dormitory the notice, reduces the lodgings question to is

lowest, enables the student to be allowed to have the price reasonable

and the comfortable lodgings environment. About this report, I have

the integrity the material, if has the need the schoolmate finishes

class may come to look for me.

Source(s): yahoo