? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文文章修改

如題

希望有英文老師幫我改這篇文章.

大小寫.標點符號.文法.

可以用更好的句子替代

謝謝! ><

Greenhouse effect problem always seriously topic of conversation by people. With step by human technology advanced. The earth nature ecology is now faced with a phenomenon called global warming. Global warming results in the temperature in the atmosphere are increasing rapidly. Carbon dioxide is the most important element. Here’s how to reduce the CO2 emissions.

1.take the public transportation.

2.planting trees.

3.to sort your garbage carefully .

I believe when we more love earth and we have the comfortable surrounding to live.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Greenhouse effect is a serious problem that is always discussed. Because of the advancement of technology invented by us human beings, the Earth nature ecology is now faced with a phenomenon called "global warming". Global warming results in rapid increase of temperature and carbon dioxide in our atmosphere. Here is some methods to reduce the carbon dioxide emission:

1. Use the public transportation.

2. Plant trees.

3. Sort and recycle your garbage carefully

I believe if we love Earth and take care of it, we will be able to live in a more comfortable environment.

Source(s): me

The problem of Greenhouse Effect is a hot issue. With technology is advanced, there is a global warming. Global warming results in the temperature that atmosphere increases rapidly. Carbon dioxide is the most important element. There are some methods to reduce the CO2 problem including taking the public transportation, planting trees, and classifying garbage. Love your Earth more and have comfortable life surrounding more.

參考看看囉!!!

Source(s): myself