If you have the chance to meet APOLO ANTON OHNO in person, what would be the 1st thing you'll tell or ask him?

Would you vote for him tonight for the Dancing With The Stars finals, May 21st? Why or why not? Please mention the name of your state.

Only if you are interested, you could send your greetings to him at this link: http://www.a-free-guestbook.com/guestbook.php?user...

Thanks for participating. Have a good day always.

I apologize. apoloantonohno guestbook has closed...

Apolo Anton Ohno has been announced as the DANCING WITH THE STARS champion tonight- 5/22/07...

YES!

CONGRATULATIONS TO APOLO for winning the DWTS trophy. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FANS AND SUPPORTERS, TOO. YOU DID IT!

Favorite Answer

You are probably tired of getting my answers!! LOL, But the first thing I would say to him is, I love you, you are hot!!! LOL. No, seriously, I would tell him how impressed I am by his dancing skills. Especially since he has had no prior training. I would also like to tell him, I have become a huge fan of his, I am now going to keep checking to see how he is doing with his speed skating. I also admire that skill. I would fall flat on my face!!!, I did vote for him tonight. I think 45 votes in all. Hope it will do the trick. Can't wait to find out. I think I already told you I lived in OHIO, BORING!!!

Well Now, I guess I would have to say congratulations on your win. It was well deserved. Glad I voted!!!! I would tell him great job. And to make sure to keep dancing, he is very naturally skilled.

The first thing I would ask him is if I could watch him skate. He seems so small to be an Olympic gold medal winner.

Yes I voted all 5 times for him. I think he and Julianne are the perfect blend on and off the dance floor. Their footwork is amazing and the are really exciting to watch.

I am from NY

"Im 13 and that i think that Apolo Ohno will could desire to of gotten a medal The Canadian that replaced into as quickly as in first place tapped the Korean as a results of fact of this he went down And with Apolo Ohno grabbing the returned of him would not a great variety of the time a quick video show skater touches the returned of a guy i think it replaced into as quickly as the Canadian who lost his stability for that APOLO OHNO could OF ATLEAST GOTTEN BRONZE" - Princess ok so i'm korean and Korea replaced into as quickly as on the ingredient of falling until now than Canad a tapped him. Korea could have been regaining his stability and canada could have knocked him off. Apolo Ohno will could desire to have at leat gotten a BRONZE???? How? He offered disqualified the reason to that replaced into as quickly as once you think approximately that the Canadian fell jointly as Apollo replaced into as quickly as however touching him. there replaced into as quickly as a equivalent incident with korea in Salt Lake city keep in mind???? If Apollo will could desire to have no below gotten a bronze then korea will could desire to have have been given the gold!! and don't flow on asserting that i'm figuring out on somewhat female cuz i'm approximately the equivalent age as her.

I would tell him what a competitor he is, in skating and now dancing. What an amazing dancer he is, and how much joy he brings me with his dancing. And not just me, how much enjoyment my 83 year old Mom gets out of his dancing, as she is a big Dancing With the Stars fan, and he is her favorite to win this season.

I tried to vote, but the lines were so jammed, I simply could not! I gave up after about 10 minutes of busy signals. I am in NJ.

First, I'll shake his hand and give him a hug and a kiss. I'd tell him to keep up the good work of being a role model to the youth of today....Thanks for the inspiration... He's really beautiful inside and out...

I would tell him he's a marvelous dancer. Yes I am voting for him tonight - and I live in Michigan

I voted for him I would tell him that he has awsome hips and a great smile!

Florida<3

I did vote for him.

I would tell him what a nice, genuine smile he has.

--V, New Hampshire