hollister and abercrombie pant sizes???

would a 00 at hollister be the same size as a 00 at abercrombie???

and what would a hollister 0 be in like regular store sizes???

Favorite Answer

Ok, Hollister jeans are LOADS bigger than abercrombie kids jeans. Hollister is for juniors and abercrombie kids is well...for kids, lol. Anyway, Abercrombie and Fitch jeans are for adults. Abercrombie and Fitch jeans are a lot bigger than Holister jeans. SO, no.....00 in Hollister would not be the same as Abercrombie and Fitch jeans.

Abercrombie and Hollister both have different types of fits so, you may be different sizes in different styles. Like, at Hollister, the skinny jeans and the flare jeans fit me differently. I am a size smaller in flare jeans and a size larger in skinny jeans.

Hollister jeans are actually A LOT smaller than a regular store size. Hollister jeans are like 3x smaller than the normal size. (i researched it..lol).

Also...If you want more info on their sizes, they have a size chart on their sites!!!!!! :)

I'm about a 1 in Abercrombie and a 0 in Hollister. Plus, it all depends. Like in some jeans I'm a 1, some a 1/2, and some even a 3. And then in American Eagle jeans I'm a 0. Your best bet is to just go to the stores and try on the jeans. Plus, there are different fits so that also determines the size.

i think abrecrombie pants are a little smaller

and no sweetie, hollister pants are one size smaller than regular pants

• moogy

for me they have always been the same even though i know a ton of people say they run smaller