How to speak asian?

Where Can I Find It. I have Looked Every Where.

Favorite Answer

Maybe it's on the same shelf as "How to Speak African"

.

• Luis

Where in Asia?

I mean you have Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, and so forth, there's many languages.

There is no singular Asia, or Asian language. Nothing like that happens in the world touched by ancient cultures, only in the new world, specifically North America. But even in North America you have English, Spanish and French.

So find out what language you want, and go from there. But there is no single common language.

Though the most common spoken I think is in China and is mandarin.

There is no such language as Asian. You could try Hebrew, Turkish, Armenian, Arabic, Persian, Hindi, Urdu, Pushtu, Sinhalese, Bahasa, Mongolian, Vietnamese and a few hundred more.

I'm sorry I only speak American. Also I'm a bit puzzled as to why this question is posted in the LGBT section.

uhhh why is this under "lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered" category?

look on amazon for some books for self learning. or go to a local community college for lessons on any asian language you want.

I still haven't learned how to to speak "European". There don't seem to be any tapes on the language.

• JY.

lol. There are many languages occupying the continent of Asia.

You should learn Cantonese.

Hahaha the same place where you find books on how to speek Canadian, Brazilian, and Australian.

When you figure it out, please let me know. Also let me know, how to speak white too? Cuz I have hell of a hard time talking to white people.

Hope this helps!