I'm bored, rank my fantasy team?

C - Russell Martin

1B - Mark Teixeira

2B - Brandon Phillips

SS - JJ Hardy

3B - Chipper Jones

OF - Juan Pierre

OF - Jeff Francoeur

OF - Gary Matthews Jr

Bench - Mike Lowell

Bench - Brian Roberts

SP - Cole Hamels

SP - Brandon Webb

RP - Dan Wheeler

RP - Jose Valverde

P - Aaron Harang

P - Tim Lincecum

P - James Shields

Bench - Jorge Sosa

Bench - Cliff Lee

Bench - Mike Mussina

Bench - Huston Street

DL - Roy Halladay

I'm just really bored at the moment and wanted to see what some of you thought of my current team.

Oh, I also have Jason Bay on the Bench as well.

Favorite Answer

Since your really bored check out www.addictinggames.com its a good computer game sight.

Your hitting is very good if this is a 12 team league. Martin is one of the top Catchers this year. Tex is a top 20 player and so is Bay. JJ Hardy is awesome this year. Jones is injury prone, so try to get a better 3B than Lowell. Your 3rd OF needs improving, so trade Roberts for an OF and a solid closer.

Overall your team has good balance with steals and power. 9 out of 10.

Tough luck on halladay, but your starters are still decent. You have good K numbers from Hamels, Webb, and Lincecuem. Wheeler, Vaverde, and Street are decent when all healthy. Since Street is injured you need to maybe add a RP. Look to add Accardo or Gregg, and drop Sosa.

Overall pitching is a 7 out of 10.

Team is 8 out of 10.

• finger

a million.Siejas Hangovers - they have a stacked group. The rbs are astonishing, wrs astonishing, above averaged tight end. Qb style of iffy yet in accordance with cambell and Hennes first 4 video games i think of they are going to slot in fairly sturdy. And with massive ben decrease back after the suspension i cant see why this group won't win this twelve months.

• jc

7 or 8 the pitching might need some help