how do i say my reall age to someone?

plz inform me

Favorite Answer

You just open up your mouth...and tell them.

why are you having problems telling your age?

this leads me to believe you are too old for the chicks you are trying to pick up (in which unless they are braindead would probably know anyway) or you are too young and trying to pass yourself off as older to the older (more experienced chicks) which one?

all I can say is tell the truth, you get what life gives you. if you lie you will not be happy. (unless trying for a one nighter)

Tell her during sex when she probably won't care or when you tell her, also tell her two other things that will make your age look insignificant for example.

"I'm 50 years old. Oh i'm also married and have kids." She'll completely forget that you're 50 once she hears you are married and have kids.

whenever u talk, give your entire birthdate: day/ month/ year.

let them count. it saves u the embarrasment of having to advertise or tell ur age.

-You say, "I'm sorry, I must let you know that I am not ___ but I am actually ___." Apologize for deceiving him/her and offer an explanation. Say "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and if you want to stop talking to me, I completely understand. "-

you just come out and tell them cause if they really want to be with you they will except you for however old you are

Just tell them

Judging by the way you write, I would guess you're in what, second grade?

Just tell them if they ask, always best to be honest

umm just say ur age i mean how hard could it be????? unless ur really old n ur embarrased by it

~M!sS T!3~