how do i say my reall age to someone?

plz inform me

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You just open up your mouth...and tell them.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why are you having problems telling your age?

this leads me to believe you are too old for the chicks you are trying to pick up (in which unless they are braindead would probably know anyway) or you are too young and trying to pass yourself off as older to the older (more experienced chicks) which one?

all I can say is tell the truth, you get what life gives you. if you lie you will not be happy. (unless trying for a one nighter)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell her during sex when she probably won't care or when you tell her, also tell her two other things that will make your age look insignificant for example.

"I'm 50 years old. Oh i'm also married and have kids." She'll completely forget that you're 50 once she hears you are married and have kids.

• 1 decade ago

whenever u talk, give your entire birthdate: day/ month/ year.

let them count. it saves u the embarrasment of having to advertise or tell ur age.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

-You say, "I'm sorry, I must let you know that I am not ___ but I am actually ___." Apologize for deceiving him/her and offer an explanation. Say "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and if you want to stop talking to me, I completely understand. "-

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you just come out and tell them cause if they really want to be with you they will except you for however old you are

• 1 decade ago

Just tell them

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Judging by the way you write, I would guess you're in what, second grade?

• 1 decade ago

Just tell them if they ask, always best to be honest

• 1 decade ago

umm just say ur age i mean how hard could it be????? unless ur really old n ur embarrased by it

~M!sS T!3~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.