Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

should I inform the company?

Recently I had a break with my friend who had promised a lot of things to me..then he cheated me. I also know lot of things about him. He is making a lot of money by cheating his company. Should I inform his company or leave it to his fate. He is a lier and a cheater too.

Favorite Answer

let it go...he will get what he deserves later on.....

As much fun as it would be to tell on him, don't do it. Karma will get him without your help, I promise you, it always does...and then you can laugh because he got exactly what he deserved all by himself...if you even care by then.

(Better to get rid of a shady friend now, than to have someone around you with unequal or dishonest intentions...with friends like that "who needs enemies!")

Good luck! =)

It's up to you love, but fate is what we live for and he will get court at it one day plus i don't no what is what so i can't say love i think that you should forget about him as he sounds like a right ****.

You need to go and injoy your like and not his if you know what i meen Stop thinking about him pls 4 yourself.

Source(s): Past, when i stop dwelling on it you seem to have a laugh.
  • yes tell his co. what hes is doing . but let some one do the phone call thing. not you