What are some of the things you can predict about the NFL Season, before it starts? Give me your input!!!?
2) The team that the Madden Cover Player is on suffers through a worse record than the prior year
3) The team that loses the Superbowl will fall back to the pack, and have a dropoff in number of wins
4) A team from the NFC South will be playing in the NFC Championship Game
5) The Patriots will make it to or past the AFC Divisional Round.
Judging by these things, you can tell a few things about the 2007 NFL Season
1) The Titans will finish worse than 8-8
2) 10-6 would be a great year for the Bears
3) The NFC South is going to have a representative in the 2008 NFC Championship Game.
NFC South teams and where they should finish: 1) Saints, 2) Panthers, 3) Falcons, and lastly, the Bucs
4) The Patriots are most likely going to play in the AFC Championship Game, having been there in 4 of the last 6 years
Tell me what you think, and if you know any other weird things that seem to happen every NFL season.