Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Thats ENOUGH! I'VE LOST THE WILL TO LIVE!!!?

I'm sorry but I cant take this stupidity anym ore...

1) a minutes silence are held for people who are known to be dead

this is not known about madeleine

2) A minutes silence is used for people who have contributed to the country in some great way

Madeleine has not

3) the types of people who recieve a minutes silence are royalty, the pope, celebrities who have been admired by people in our society and are well loved (e.g. George Best)

ALL OF WHICH MADELEINE MCCAN IS NOT!!!!!!!

Has the whole country gone mad, yes I feel sorry for the little girl and hope she is found alive and well and was unharmed during her abduction.

But no one even bother to argue with me because a minutes silence for her is utterly ridiculous and can not be justified, shes done nothing to deserve it, I'm chatting the whole minute....ITS F**CKING PATHETIC AND OUTRAGEOUS!

What next? Made into a Princess? One step down from being Jesus? Or maybe even God herself!

I have NO TIME WHAT SO EVER FOR THE MCCANS!

Favorite Answer

YES... this whole politically correct country HAS GONE NUTS.

BUT... its no big deal to me, it doesn't really matter.

AT LEAST UNTIL...Made into a Princess? One step down from being Jesus? Or maybe even God herself!

P.S: I also hate political correctness it can really get in the way of Truth and Justice

• janice

I didn't realize there was suppose to be a minute of silence for this child. I'm an American and we don't get the saturation of news about this, that Britain does. I can understand your frustration. Y!A is LOADED with questions and opinions about this subject. It's really been overplayed. The parents should be up on neglect charges (or worse). I've said before that the media has made this child some sort of little Icon. The massacre of the Va. Tech students didn't get this length of coverage.

Yes, you do - in fact you had enough time for the McCanns to type this whole long question. If you don't care, just drop it and move on. You seem a little obsessed.

i think your a heartless ******* who needs to get a life, this little girl has done nothing to anyone how dare u rant an rave when there is a helpless 4 year old child missing god knows what she is going through. if i was anywhere near u now i would slap u. as a mother of 2 girls i find your comments hurt-full an evil

If you have lost the will to live I recommend 600 meq KCL IV push. It will only hurt for a moment.

Gee get a life and calm down

Wow that was fun, try some prozac.

• dog8it

Good grief,is that all you have to worry about?! Get a life!

go ahead, pull the plug.