Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Did every K.C. and the Sunshine Band song sound the same to you?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I could guess your age right now right here for 10? you with me? I cant remember the names or any of their songs,yes I do remember they all sounded the same and I would say your exactly my age.........hey!! that wasn't the question!!! sorry

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

because she is the one who writes and sings them... i personally am bothered this. i was a fan of her actually... but yeah. her songs do sound the same. seems that as a songwriter, shes not that versatile yet. i think it would help her if she collaborate with outside talents just to stay current. well shes still very young and her future experiences will certainly help her songwriting, but i guess that still remains to be seen.

• cats
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes! They were kinda corny but good and cool to dance to though. But the songs did sound alike! Shake Your Booty! lol!

• 1 decade ago

Thers more than 1 song? hehehehehehe!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMGThanks! I just started singing theyre songs to decide and yeah,they do! LOL

Source(s): :)
  • OMG, ♫ do a little dance make a little love ~get down tonight♪ I loved their music.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope, But give it up is sure the best song :)

• 1 decade ago

That's the way uh huh uh huh I like it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol...you freak me out sometimes...I was just thinking the same thing...I got a cd of theirs in my cd player right now...No joke!!

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, kinda! LOL! They rocked back in the day though....=)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.