Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Did every K.C. and the Sunshine Band song sound the same to you?

Favorite Answer

I could guess your age right now right here for 10? you with me? I cant remember the names or any of their songs,yes I do remember they all sounded the same and I would say your exactly my age.........hey!! that wasn't the question!!! sorry

because she is the one who writes and sings them... i personally am bothered this. i was a fan of her actually... but yeah. her songs do sound the same. seems that as a songwriter, shes not that versatile yet. i think it would help her if she collaborate with outside talents just to stay current. well shes still very young and her future experiences will certainly help her songwriting, but i guess that still remains to be seen.

• cats

Yes! They were kinda corny but good and cool to dance to though. But the songs did sound alike! Shake Your Booty! lol!

Thers more than 1 song? hehehehehehe!

OMGThanks! I just started singing theyre songs to decide and yeah,they do! LOL

Source(s): :)
  • OMG, ♫ do a little dance make a little love ~get down tonight♪ I loved their music.

Nope, But give it up is sure the best song :)

That's the way uh huh uh huh I like it

lol...you freak me out sometimes...I was just thinking the same thing...I got a cd of theirs in my cd player right now...No joke!!

Yeah, kinda! LOL! They rocked back in the day though....=)