L asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

Strwberry swirl cake?

can u tell me how to make strawberry swirl cake.?

Best Answer

I, too saw the Yahoo vid. If you haven't seen the vid; two white cake mixes were prepared according to package instructions. A package of strawberry gelatine was then mixed into one of them, then ½ of each was poured into a single cake pan and a spoon was used to swirl. The process was repeated tor the second layer.

To my way of thinking however, it would be much easier, and would produce a much better swirl to put the strawberry gelatin laden batter into a pastry tube with about a ¼ tip and make the swirls by squeezing the pink batter into the white in swirl pattrens instead of stirring and risk over miving..

Check out http://useinfo-cakes.blogspot.com/

It has recipes for quite a few tasty cakes that can be prepared easily from home ..

It is on Yahoo right now. Go to Yahoo home page and click on the link. It looks yummy............

cool whip.com has that recipe