Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How many sit ups / pressups every day to improve your Core quickly?

I'm trying to improve my core reasnobly quickly for help with my running and other athletic activity. On most websites it says the best way to improve your core is do do sit ups and press- ups ect. My question is approximately how many should i do ( of each) every day to improve my core quickly. thanks

Favorite Answer

quickly... well start with like as many as you can without hurting yourself (be gentle you have to heal everything you break quickly =P) then build up reps and/or difficultly... the question is how many sit ups or press ups can your body repair from each day... going for broke isn't a smart idea because every day you're just breaking more muscle tissue without repairing it... so a I think a gradual build up of reps and difficulty might be the way to go... but seriously don't knock yourself out lol

Journals aren't /necessarily/ the best way to improve your English skills. In a journal you write the way you think, and the way you think isn't necessarily how you should write. I have a very hard time with spelling and grammar. It doesn't seem to matter how much I immerse myself in the English language. I agree with the first posts suggestion of reading Hemingway. Just recently I have started reading books by Cormac McCarthy who, like Hemingway, writes in a very minimalistic style. These authors might help you realize that less can be more.

50 per day