Have you ever had to share a home with someone?

you'd rather be separated from? Like feeling trapped. a roommate, husband, wife, always having to compromise with them when you want to use certain things and be in a room alone etc.

This is personal. We only have ONE computer and it is MINE. I'm tired of sharing it and I want a divorce.

Favorite Answer

oi oi, why dont you get ur stuff and go live in an island, end of story, happ life and all and yea u dun have to spend time with CLINGY men huh?and stop having sex today,man are CLINGY remember..

Are you talking about your computer that is in your home that you're sharing with your husband? In my opinion, once you marry, unless the computer (or other object) is used specifically for work by one person and cannot be used for home purposes, then it's jointly owned. I bought my laptop but don't mind if my husband uses it. I mean, what's so wrong with your husband using your computer anyway? What do you have to hide from him? If you have nothing to hide there shouldn't be any problems. Only other thing I can think of is, that you're really selfish and there's some underlying cause of your actions which need attention. Get some help .. I think there's more to it than just sharing a computer.

If you are happy in relationship these small things does not matter. First ask yourself whether you want to continue in this relationship. If yes, then discuss about your problems and arrive at amicable solutions, develop an interest in each others activity and you will have nothing to regret. If you don't want to continue this marriage then instead of suffering every moment just say good bye with a smile. But remember not to keep any regrets and move on in your life.

Marriage is all about sharing. If you do not understand that, perhaps you shouldn't be married to begin with. Try saving up for another computer, or setting specific times for each of you to have "alone time".

When you are with a partner, you need to share. Have you talked to your partner about your feelings? I think you need to communicate how you are feeling and possibly work out some of the issues that you have. Is it possible to buy another computer?

• Jack P

You sound like you have never had to share. Marriage is about sharing. If you can't adjust to that, well, what can I say? Move to Belise.

you want a d i v o r c e on the grounds of not sharing.... i never ever heard of that on before .. life about sharing , caring , it doesnt matter who got what ...