real asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可唔可以同我轉英文

有人說AIDS是上天給予我的懲罰! 有人說同性的性取向是否違背了上帝的意旨?

正因如此.所以每當一個同性戀者患上AIDS 而去接受治療的時候,都會受到歧視

今日我地要談論一下Discrimination against gays I due to threat of AIDS這一方面的問題,我是絕對反對同性愛滋病人有任何歧視行為

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Some say that AIDS is a punishment from God(the heavens, if u don't want to use the word God). Some ask: is being homosexual against God's will?

Because of this, every homosexual that goes through therapy will be discriminated against.

Today, we will be discussing the topic 'Discrimination against gays(homosexual) I due to threat of AIDS' (i think you need to rephrase your topic, it doesnt sound correct) On this topic, i am greatly against discrimination against homosexuals.

Hope it helps =D

Source(s): myself laaaa

Someone said AIDS is the punishment of the God! Someone asked that is homosexual against the God's will? Therefore, if a homosexual had got the AIDS and take the medical care, he will be discriminationed.

Today we need to talk about discrimination against gays due to threat of AIDS, I absultly object that kind of behaviour.

Some people said AIDS is the heaven gives my penalty! Some people said whether the homogeneous sex orientation has violated God's meaning.Because of so. Whenever therefore a homosexual suffers from but AIDS accepts treats, can receive the discrimination

today I to have to discuss on the one hand Discrimination against gays I due to threat of AIDS this the question, I am 絕 to opposed the homogeneous AIDS person has any discrimination behavior

2007-05-20 13:04:50 補充:

Sorry,打錯字絕 =not第二句是Some people said whether the homogeneous sex orientation has violated God.