Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 1 decade ago

Gneral hospital fans! When does Lucky find out Jason is the father of Elizabeths baby little Jacob Martin?

General hospital fans. sorry for the spelling.

• msX
    Favorite Answer

Not till June i believe..its making me angry that he doesnt know

It's a small wonder everyone on the planet doesn't know....If you ever want privacy, don't get admitted to General Hospital. People wander in out of rooms and up and down the halls like they are walking in the park. Doesn't anyone ever close a door in that place.

Likewise the many, many conversations those that do know about the baby have where anyone passing by can hear. Writers, PLEASE, enought with the Spinelli guy and his mouth.......He is driving me crazy.....PLEASE writers, you are letting this Spinelli kid and LuLu make a complete fool out of Jason. It's ruining the essence of Jason and I can't stand it, it's really turning me off.

I hope soon! I can't stand the storyline anymore and I swear I'm gonna start pulling my hair out everytime Lucky says "Our baby" or any variation of it!

Now that Sam knows I'm sure Lucky finding out will be just around the corner. She hates Liz and will do anything to ruin her life.

It can't be soon enough this whole plot line is so stupid and it is destroying the character of Lucky. Lucky needs to come out to this a real Spencer much more like his Father then the wimp they currently have him being.

• huett

fortunate would not understand that Jake is Jason's son yet. optimistically the reality will pop out quickly. while it does Liz could desire to circulate to detention center for pergery as a results of fact while on the witness stand, she pronounced fortunate is Jake's father.

I want Lucky to find out but I don't want him to leave Elizabeth. I don't care for Elizabeth but I certainly do not want her with Jason, or Sam with Lucky.

Sorry to answer your question, not soon enough.

I don't know. That's been driving me crazy too! Now Sam knows, so Lucky should too. I would check around for some spoilers. Maybe there will be something there.

Maurice Benard is a good friend of mine and his wife always give me the spoilers...but I haven't asked her about this one...I saw Elizabeth in an interview yesterday and she said that she thinks its coming but she isn't sure when, which means they haven't taped it yet, and they tape 2 weeks ahead...so definitely not in the next two weeks! If I had to guess based on how GH does things, a month or 2...

• Hopefully soon. I have a feeling that maybe Sam will tell him.

whenever the writers finally decide it's time