Why does Jay Leno make jokes about Ryan Seacrest's sexuality?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jay Leno is a comedian. It's his job to make jokes and to poke fun at people. Ryan Seacrest makes it easy for people like Jay Leno to poke fun at him and crack on his sexuality. Even Simon Cowell got in on that act (picking on Ryan Seacrest regarding his sexuality) on one episode of American Idol this season.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jay Leno is employed to make jokes. He's a comedian of many years experience. He makes jokes about most celebrities and current events. It's too bad that American Idol participants aren't permitted to be more open about their sexuality. With the very real possibility of a gay idol this year, I think it's time they got rid of the taboo and let the idols come clean.

• 1 decade ago

Because Ryan Seacrest is a closet homosexual.

Source(s): C'mon, look at the guy.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because Jay Leno is as ugly as sin, and the only way he can get anyone to phuck him is to pay them.

So of course all he can do is make fun of other's sexuality, it detracts from his own inadequacies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think he makes these comments because Ryan Secrest isn't really open about his relationships which is totally understandable. Because he's so secretive, questions arrise when really there isn't anything out of the ordinary.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because secretely he wants to bang him. The jokes are stupid.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe because he's concerned about his own...

Source(s):
  • Chrys
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

why not...he's a comedian..he makes fun of a lot of people...

• 1 decade ago

Uh...because it's funny?!?!

• 1 decade ago

I'll state teh obvious. Most straight men believe Seacrest is gay. Duh...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.