What approval rating would You give George Bush on a scale of 1 to 100? 1 being worst 100 being best?

Favorite Answer

-100 Are some of you STUPID? Bush is the worst ever. First of all where is Jenna and Barbara in Uniform? I already did my part in the Army? Bush misled the public with Iraq..Can anyone say Colin Powell? He was smart enough to disaccosite himself. How long will it take America to get out of DEBT withthe National Defict? Yes 911 had to be dealt with but where are the Weaopons of Mass Destruction. Bush desatbilized the whole region let alone the World. He also has the Attorney General Bull sh t of trying to intimidate the 2008 elections etc etc.. People get a clue .. Its not a popularity contest...Bush is a terrible President and probaly History will reflect that when its all said and done. Thank God we live in a Democracy so we can Vote accordinly..Wait there is the 2000 election and Florida the home state of Jeb Bush.. And remember Gore did win the Popular Vote.. You guys who give him a mark over 40 need to get educated.

1

• Gemini

3

6 - Dick Cheney plus the 5 Supreme Court Justices who ended the Florida Recount.

I purely think of your extraordinary and over obsessed on Michael Jackson. and if oyu think of im obsessed on Michael Jackson'' no longer in a physically powerful way'' ..properly, i'm no longer the only that constantly posts creepy questions approximately him. I even have greater of a existence than that.

10, this is very generous.

If his actions lead up to a world war, I will give him a 1. If he become a dictator, I will give him a 0.

Probably a 85

101

Source(s): CNN NEWS NETWORK

Minus one.

2 and being generous.