Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

How do you start a fire on Club Penguin at G's secret mission?

How do you start a fire? I do Club Penguin and I'm a secret agent and I'm doing g's secret mission. how do i start a fire?

Favorite Answer

Ok so this is what you do...

You go to the cave - click the rocks - put the log in middle of the rocks - get the black puffle (you feed it berrys to get it to be your friend) - put the guide on top of the log - Feed the black puffle another berry (that makes it turn red and fire) - The puffle will fly around the cave and will have started the fire for you!! Hope that helps... Need any more help just ask me!!

Source(s): Beat that mission and just played it agian to give you step - by - step instructions how to start a fire!! Good Luck lol!!

u get a berry from the bush. go to the cave and put the berry in the black's puffle. then it will have a fire.

use your survival book and wood and put it in the circle of rocks in cave then get the puffle and feed it hot berries(forget wot theyre called)and it will go on fire

u sure ur not playing house of the dead 4 cause that had a G'S mission

i know like you need to sacrifice your survival handbook or something. i just know that the handbook is some type of fuel for the fire