What happens if you get rejected from all the nursing programs you applied to?

Im basically done with my prerequisites for nursing but now I have to apply this Fall. What should i do if I don't get in to any nursing programs? Money and time is a definite factor here. Here's where my dilemma; -I'll be transferring to a 4 year college as a Health Science major but i'm a little... show more Im basically done with my prerequisites for nursing but now I have to apply this Fall. What should i do if I don't get in to any nursing programs? Money and time is a definite factor here. Here's where my dilemma;
-I'll be transferring to a 4 year college as a Health Science major but i'm a little hesitant to even go to school for that. It's not the major i want to pursue at a 4 year but it's my back up it i dont. It was biology, although, i dont have most of the prerequisites done, meaning i'll be at the cc for another 2 years or so...
- Or should I go to school for LVN for another 1.5-2 more years
-or go into medical assisting (6month program) and wait until i get into a nursing?
Overall, i want to work directly with patients. Not be a health administer. I'd drop everything once i get into a nursing program...im just scared to waste lots of money and time.
Ayyyyyyy.....God is punishing me... Please help me!