Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

拜託幫我翻譯英文一下,謝謝囉~

大家晚安:

我的名安是徐婉莉

白天在生物實驗室上班

我的嗜好是游泳、聽音樂、看電視、唱歌

我是南投人,高中之後才上台中半工半讀

南投是個好山好水、很適合人們居住的地方

所以一到假日我總是喜歡往南投跑

我的英文沒有很好,所以希望老師能夠提供更多的英文資訊

謝謝!

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

大家晚安:

Good evening everyone

我的名安是徐婉莉

My name is Tsui Yuen Lee

白天在生物實驗室上班

i work at Biology lab at day time

我的嗜好是游泳、聽音樂、看電視、唱歌

my hobbies are swimming, listening to music , watching tv and singing

我是南投人,高中之後才上台中半工半讀

i come from (Lam Tao), i study in (taiwan uni) and work part time after finished my high school

南投是個好山好水、很適合人們居住的地方

(Lam Tao) is a nice place with a nice view to live

所以一到假日我總是喜歡往南投跑

therefore i always go back to (Lam tao) once i have holiday

我的英文沒有很好,所以希望老師能夠提供更多的英文資訊

my english is not good enough , so i hope you(teacher) could provide more english information/practice for me

謝謝! thank you

( ) 內的是不肯定的拼音

• 1 decade ago

Everybody good night:

My name peaceful is Xu Wan Li daytime goes to work in the biological laboratory my hobby is the swimming, listens to music, to look the television, sings I is the Nantou person, after the high school, only then comes on stage work-study program Nantou is the place which good Shan Haoshui, the very suitable people to live as soon as, therefore arrives at the holiday I always to like toward Nantou running my English very not to be good, therefore hoped that teacher can provide the more English informations to thank!

• 1 decade ago

Everybody good night:

My name peaceful is Xu Wan Li

daytime goes to work in the biological laboratory

my hobby is the swimming, listens to the music, to look the television, sings

I am the Nantou person, after the high school only then comes on stage work-study program

Nantou is good Shan Haoshui, suits the place very much which the people lives therefore as soon as arrives the holiday I always to like toward Nantou running

my English to be not very good, therefore hoped teacher can provide the more English information

thank!

Source(s): yahoo
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.