拜託幫我翻譯英文一下,謝謝囉~

大家晚安:

我的名安是徐婉莉

白天在生物實驗室上班

我的嗜好是游泳、聽音樂、看電視、唱歌

我是南投人,高中之後才上台中半工半讀

南投是個好山好水、很適合人們居住的地方

所以一到假日我總是喜歡往南投跑

我的英文沒有很好,所以希望老師能夠提供更多的英文資訊

謝謝!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

大家晚安:

Good evening everyone

我的名安是徐婉莉

My name is Tsui Yuen Lee

白天在生物實驗室上班

i work at Biology lab at day time

我的嗜好是游泳、聽音樂、看電視、唱歌

my hobbies are swimming, listening to music , watching tv and singing

我是南投人,高中之後才上台中半工半讀

i come from (Lam Tao), i study in (taiwan uni) and work part time after finished my high school

南投是個好山好水、很適合人們居住的地方

(Lam Tao) is a nice place with a nice view to live

所以一到假日我總是喜歡往南投跑

therefore i always go back to (Lam tao) once i have holiday

我的英文沒有很好,所以希望老師能夠提供更多的英文資訊

my english is not good enough , so i hope you(teacher) could provide more english information/practice for me

謝謝! thank you

( ) 內的是不肯定的拼音

Everybody good night:

My name peaceful is Xu Wan Li daytime goes to work in the biological laboratory my hobby is the swimming, listens to music, to look the television, sings I is the Nantou person, after the high school, only then comes on stage work-study program Nantou is the place which good Shan Haoshui, the very suitable people to live as soon as, therefore arrives at the holiday I always to like toward Nantou running my English very not to be good, therefore hoped that teacher can provide the more English informations to thank!

Everybody good night:

My name peaceful is Xu Wan Li

daytime goes to work in the biological laboratory

my hobby is the swimming, listens to the music, to look the television, sings

I am the Nantou person, after the high school only then comes on stage work-study program

Nantou is good Shan Haoshui, suits the place very much which the people lives therefore as soon as arrives the holiday I always to like toward Nantou running

my English to be not very good, therefore hoped teacher can provide the more English information

thank!

Source(s): yahoo