I need to try some new fragrances in cologne/perfume and lotions, any suggestions?

I have been using Emeraude, by Coty, White Shoulders, by ? and Jontue by, Revlon for many years. (Since high school, and I graduated in 1969!) Help me find some new ones, and you must know I will NEVER pay $50.00 - $100.00 per ounce. That is just too expensive for me. Thanks, in advance, for your help!!

Favorite Answer

clinique happy! i love it. its fruity with a hint of floral in it, very summery

For men fragrance, I would use Green Axe, it is long lasting and is cheap and buy able at grocery store. For women, something like Hollister Co. Perfume smells really good.

Fill your life with love!

It’s easier than ever with our new fragrance… Falling™!

Falling™ is offered in a scent for her… and a scent for him.

Falling for HerTM is a heavenly marriage of fresh,

earthly cypress and moss, succulent cranberry

and mandarin...all embraced by a whisper of

violet and jasmin.

Falling for HimTM is a fresh, masculine scent

with hints of cedar and patchouli, topped

off with a touch of lemon, mandarin

and basil.

Experience Falling™ yourself… contact me today for your sample, see in the source's below!

• green

no I even have allergies so i don't use heady scent yet i swear one in all our clientele bathes in her cologne. it extremely is terrible. each and every time she is accessible in I could pass away the workplace whilst she is there and then after she is long previous doors and living house windows are opened to attempt and eliminate the scent. people used to apply their fragrances gently yet not to any extent further. its not a sturdy factor!

• Aliz

Try finding an Avon dealer so you can smell the different ones. I personally like TIMELESS.

Estee lauder , Pleasures

AXE is affortable and it smells incredible! Adidas smells nice too but its kinda spendy!

• Nico

burberry weekend for women is DELICIOUS.

island kiss by escada