Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Have You Ever Had The Occasion To Question God in a Belief-Shaking way, " Lord! Why This Should Happen to Me?"

In the Face of UNDESERVING Serious Trouble, Trials & Tribulations, agony & misery, Deprivation & Death, it is, after all, Natural to Raise your hand against Your Maker & Question Him. Whoelse Can you Look up To for JUSTICE?

Has this occasion happened in your life or in the life of someone (Known to you), who you are sure, is just, kind & righteous?

Why not share it with us all here?

Come on, Pour Your Heart!

Favorite Answer

I do think I have had the occasion to question God - one that I believe many other people would take to ask "Why Me?!", but I never found myself asking him that. I believe everything happens for a reason, and when I was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis just two years back, there was nothing I could do but accept it and do everything in my ability to keep my "good" health. I have only found myself asking for him to give me the strength to get through the really hard times when I am just sick of being sick. Things get hard for everybody at some point along the line, but I don't see how or why it ever might become necessary to blame anyone or anything. One can only accept the circumstances and deal with them to the best of their ability, because no matter how hard things get there is eventually a way out...a light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway...that's the way I see things.

This life is only a temporary assignment. When we suffer here He has the whole eternity to make it up to us.

Yes, I have asked many times " Why me?." But then I do not know any other I would like to carry my cross. So I thank God " Thank you Jesus that you think that I am strong enough to carry this cross I love you. Let me to know what is the next step and I will take it. "

In my frustration I have questioned God. But upon further examining the problem, it was not God it was my interpretation of my expectations of God

Source(s): em

TO BLAME GOD FOR OUR WOES IS SILLY. WE CREATE OUR OWN LIFES. GOD DOESN'T SEND PUNISHMENT TO US. WE BRING IT INTO OUR OWN EXISTENCE. GOD DOESN'T PUNISH US FOR SINS. SIN BRINGS ITS OWN PUNISHMENT.ITS LIKE STANDING IN A CAVE THEN COMPLAINING THAT THE THE SUN ISN'T SHINING. THE SUN IS PORING FORTH MORE WARMTH AND LIGHT THAN WE CAN ACCEPT. SO IS GOD.

I use to but then one day god did something great for me. and i felt sorry for telling him that