Update:

In what way?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • gone
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd like to think and hope we are not forgettable, so I would assume that that is unforgettable, at least in the hearts and minds of some people on this planet. It would be such a waste to go through an entire lifetime without making a dent or to mark your path that someone else would want to emulate. I believe that if my family and friends outlive me they would consider me that in a humbling way. I would think I would be thought of us a loving human being, who gave of himself in many ways--through community activities, and more importantly by how I treated others. xx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am unforgettable. What way? Well, many ways. I am beautiful, sensuous, intelligent, empathetic, giving my love without thought of reciprocity or acknowledgement.

I have angelic qualities which most find endearing, and some abhor. Either way I either love them and they never forget me, or I irritate them to no end and they never forget me.

Either way I win, because I get to be myself and be remembered wherever I am and whomever I touch.

Blessings

As Rich is, he leaves a wonderful mark of love and sweetness with whomever he is in contact with. Man, woman, doesn't matter...Permanent angelic marks

Source(s): Because God has blessed me with love of a most unique and redeeming quality.
  • JOSH
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Foegettable when no one needs me, and UNFORGETTABLE when they needs help

LIfe is LIFE

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Unforgettable in every way...and forevermore, that's how I'll stay.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm pretty forgettable-at least to me. A friend reminded me two weeks ago that it was my birthday. I didn't know if I should be pissed at myself or not, so I went out and bought myself a present.

• 1 decade ago

Most people tell me that they always remember my smile. They might not always remember my name, but they always remember my smile, with my crooked teeth and goofy grin. I guess there are worse things to be remembered for!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not at all. Within a few years of my dying, it will be as though I was never here.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. You have to know me to know why.

• 1 decade ago

Sure am...God promised me to never leave me or forsake me.

• 1 decade ago

No, too big, and too honest.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.