Do you use Yahoo chat?

It was a long time I hadn't tried any chat room ,today I went to one of "current event" chatroom using my Y!messanger , there were a lot of people comming and going but there was no any real coherent discussion! was it an accident , do you enjoy spending time in yahoo chatroom?

Favorite Answer

its seems that most chat rooms are over taken by robotic messages about sex and as for real peeps talking there isnt much of that.. so no i dont use them but i do go to pogo.com its a game site . it has all age groups but as you play you can chat with others in the room . if you like poker or pool you would love this place , its worth checking out. email if you would like a free pass. bbbabykisses yahoo

Years ago, I used to go to a chat room called the Chat Philes, I really enjoyed it there, made new chat friends and knew lots of people. Now I've tried several chat rooms and they are not the same at all. I don't know if its because there are so many users now, but the chat was going so fast that I couldn't keep up. There are so many people talking that none of the conversation makes any sense. So my answer, is NO I no longer enjoy yahoo chat rooms.

Yahoo used to have chat rooms, they have been given rid of them because of the fact there have been too many issues. yet I pass over them. That being suggested there remains yahoo communities. If somebody (no longer ME*) had to start a new child and infant team they could. Or somebody could desire to start a communicate room on err a variety of chat room dealies. i can't bear in innovations the call of the form of utility? =)) i choose greater sleep! somebody help me out right here, you recognize what i'm speaking approximately. *I have already got a team i'm meant to co-average and that i ignore it shamefully.

I have YaZak which uses yahoo to chat. I go to the same room every time because I am familiar with the majority of people that also chat there. there are a lot of bots in every chat room. they are programs to sell porn. I enjoy chatting with the people I know, but don't chat every day.

When I first got a computer a few years ago I tried it but all I ever got was ims from women wanting me to pay to look at their pages and stuff.Even on the family and movie ones,so I never go on that anymore.

Every once in a while, I get on.

I just wait for people to IM me since half of the room is bots.

Nope

I don't go into chatrooms anymore. Too many perverts.

in chatrooms..

ppl never stick to the subject of the chat..

thats y i dont use them anymore..

but my computer is dumb and the internet will go out and ill sit there and sit there and nothing will ever pop up.

and thats wut i got to say a/b that..

i dont i think theyre stupid b/c if you go to a particuar room, say music-they dont talk about music at all. i see girls like you wanna chat. its annoying and stpid and a waste of time