Why i can't create a Chat Room on Yahoo Messenger ?

I can't create Chat Rooms by my self on Yahoo Messenger...I can only join those rooms :( i want to create one for me and my friends ! ...

Favorite Answer

From their HELP pages:

"The ability to create user rooms in Yahoo! Chat is currently unavailable. We are working on improvements to this service to enhance the user experience and compliance with our Terms of Service. "

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messenger/messeng...

it is a fascinating question. Yahoo could be possessing each and every of the chat rooms. So may be, you're able to a approach or the different touch Yahoo to characteristic further chat rooms. however the component is, while each and every little thing interior the international gets as much as date why no longer the yahoo chat rooms record too? it is weird and wonderful that no longer even the bright yahoo programmers have thought-approximately this till now!!!! :-)