Grey's Anatomy Question--Jane Doe/Ava/Rebecca played by Elizabeth Reaser?

Does anyone know if Elizabeth Reaser will return in the next season of Grey's Anatomy? She's the actress that plays Jane Doe turned Ava/Rebecca Pope. I've been looking online to see if I can find anything on her contract being extended and I haven't had any luck yet. Any help would be much... show more Does anyone know if Elizabeth Reaser will return in the next season of Grey's Anatomy? She's the actress that plays Jane Doe turned Ava/Rebecca Pope. I've been looking online to see if I can find anything on her contract being extended and I haven't had any luck yet. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Update: SVictor24: i don't know how much i trust the info on that website--if you go to IMDB.com you'll see that she was actually in 11 episodes. So who knows. I just hope that she'll be back next season.