Any suggestions on great places to go in NYC?

Hello, For my honeymoon my fiancee and I are going to New York City. We have been there a few times and have always loved it. We would like to do some non-touristy things (because we are from Orlando and would prefer not to do anything fake or tourist-ish like all of Orlando is) to do. Any suggestions on cool... show more Hello,

For my honeymoon my fiancee and I are going to New York City. We have been there a few times and have always loved it. We would like to do some non-touristy things (because we are from Orlando and would prefer not to do anything fake or tourist-ish like all of Orlando is) to do. Any suggestions on cool places to eat, see shows, or just local things to do?
Update: Okay guys. Seriously. I said non-toursity things. The empire state building and the crystler building are touristy. If you have any suggestions please give me exact places to eat, exact bars, or exact places to see off broadway theater etc. I do not want to go to the Statue of Liberty!