Could anybody tell me the best way to learn french using the internet?

i'm a malaysian. right now im living in egypt, studying here. actually i found that a lot of egyptians were learning french since their high school. and they were also learning english there. i can do english very well, but french really give me some headache. i really need to master it before entering... show more i'm a malaysian. right now im living in egypt, studying here.

actually i found that a lot of egyptians were learning french since their high school. and they were also learning english there.

i can do english very well, but french really give me some headache. i really need to master it before entering next year. could anyone give me some webs that really help? let's not forget, that i really have no idea about this language, even i can reading in french and didn't know how to pronounce it's words, maybe it is because there is some marks or signs or symbols above their letters e.g. like there is two E,
normal e & e with ~ above it.

so, i really hope that anyone could give me something that really will works. and remember, i need to learn it from the basics.

thank you for helping me.