這樣的文章要怎麼寫Topic Sentence... 和 Ending Sentence...
- eeehaLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
So you want to know some of the differences between college and high school?
11) In high school, you do homework. In college, you study.
10) In college, you can blow off studying by writing lists like this.
9) In high school, you wear your backpack on one shoulder; in college, on both.
8) In college, any test consists of a larger percentage of your grade than your high school final exams ever did.
7) In high school, it never took 3 or 4 weeks to get money from Mom and Dad.
6) No food is allowed in the hall in high school. In college, food must be provided at an event before students will come.
5) In high school, you can't go out to lunch because it's not allowed. In college, you can't go out to lunch because you can't afford it.
4) In college, there's no one to tell you not to eat pizza three meals a day.
3) In college, it's much more difficult to figure out the course schedule of the man/woman you have a crush on, in order to figure out where he/she will be walking around campus and at what time to find them there (You know you've all done it before)
2) In high school, when the teacher said, "Good morning, " you mumbled back. In college, when the professor says, "Good morning, " you write it down.
1) In high school, you're told what classes to take. In college, you get to choose; that is, as long as the classes don't conflict and you have the prerequisites and the classes aren't closed and you've paid your tuition.
- a...Lv 61 decade ago
The Differences Between High School And College
一些你聽說的制度, 學習模式, 旁人的經驗, 什麼是讓你所期待的, etc.
一些你所學到/感受到的制度, 學習模式, 如何可以改進, 什麼值得保留