Should a Christian woman were a two piece bathing suit??

The Bible says to dress modestly so I ask do you think it is inappropriate for a Christian woman to wear a two piece bathing suit?? Does it depend on how much of her body shows?? Or should she only wear one pieces?? If you think it is inappropriate can you explain why please? How about younger girls....say preteen... show more The Bible says to dress modestly so I ask do you think it is inappropriate for a Christian woman to wear a two piece bathing suit?? Does it depend on how much of her body shows?? Or should she only wear one pieces?? If you think it is inappropriate can you explain why please? How about younger girls....say preteen or teens?? Thanks all.
Update: I want to make it clear that I was not saying whether it is right or wrong...I simply wanted other peoples opinions. My husband does not like for me to wear clothing which is revealing and I respect that. However, I really wanted some other peoples opinions on this issue that was posed to me.