why did E.B. White write the book "Charlotte's Web"?

I NEED THIS BY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you can't know for sure, you aren't E.B.White.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

E.B. White wrote the book cuz she felt like it! I am an author and I write books because I have a good idea and I feel like it. But if you need a really good answer, write "I believe that E.B. White wrote "Charlotte's Web" to give us insight about friendships, loyalness, and other virtues like trustworthiness. I also believe that White wanted to make a point of 'what will happen after I die' because after Charlotte died she made qiute an impact in all of her companions lives. I also think that White wanted to prove that when you die, you are never gone from people's memory and heart."

Source(s): i watched the movie and i used my sense. p.s. next time, don't cheat.
  • 3 years ago

E B White Essayist and early New Yorker author E. B. White (1899–1985) additionally wrote the youngster's classics Stuart Little, Charlotte's information superhighway, and The Trumpet of the Swan, and as much as date the climate of trend. He become presented the Gold Medal for Essays and complaint of the yank Academy of Arts and Letters, the Laura Ingalls Wilder Award, the national Medal for Literature, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and (in 1973) become elected to the yank Academy of Arts and Letters. He lived in Maine and long island city.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The way I heard it, the author was watching a pig and started feeling sad because they were going to butcher it. And she saw a spider spinning a web in the barn entrance and thought, "Wouldn't it be cool if the spider could write messages into its web?" Or something like that. So she wrote a story about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Do a google search on it LOL

• Fozzie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

she likes pigs? no wait, she likes spiders?

why do you need to know WHY!????

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because she was bored

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.