Ladies, if your man gets hungry while in bed at night, do you offer to get up and make him a midnight snack?

One of the ways a mother shows her love for her baby is getting up in the middle of the night to feed him when he or she cries. I believe in a similar way, one of the ways a woman can show her man how much she loves him, is to lovingly get out of bed (or atleast make the offer) to make him a midnight snack the... show more One of the ways a mother shows her love for her baby is getting up in the middle of the night to feed him when he or she cries. I believe in a similar way, one of the ways a woman can show her man how much she loves him, is to lovingly get out of bed (or atleast make the offer) to make him a midnight snack the minute she finds out he is hungry. I'm just curious to see how many women do this.