Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny Depp?

Who do you think is better, Leo or Johnny? (looks and talent) I love them both, but my pick would have to be my main man, Leo.

Best Answer

LeNARdo DIcaPriO all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes such a hottie

his looks

his acting

talent is great

great environmentalist

!!!

johnny depp aint that bad either

• Leonardo Dicaprio

• ?Dawn?

Johnny Depp all the way!!! Leo is a hottie and great actor too but Johnny is THE MAN!

I must disagree.. I personally think that Johnny has real talent and he's pretty easy on the eyes.. plus Johnny has been around longer so hes not a newbie like leo is

I have loved Johnny Depp since I was 13. I am not 31. 21 Jump Street!!!

Johnny Depp for sure. He can adapt to any role regardless...he seems much more experienced and versatile in his acting abilities. Beyond that, I have been in love with him forever! I'll even overlook "The 9th Gate".

Johnny Depp all the way, he is such a great actor. I LOVE Pirates fo the Caribbean, I literllay watch it pretty much everyday.

Same here Leonardo DiCaprio all the way

How about just YESSSS!!! They're both gorgeous and both verrrrrry talented but I think I may have to go with Leo because he did Shakespeare and made it interesting...takes a great actor to make Shakespeare interesting lol

Leonardo DiCaprio by far