WHy do good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people?

Life sucks and then you have Faith! Someone real close to me died in a tragic accident at an amusement park, he was only 7 years old. The only thing keeping me from plucking my life out of existence was this Faith. God. Some thing better than all of this. I see horrible things happening all around me, lying ,... show more Life sucks and then you have Faith!

Someone real close to me died in a tragic accident at an amusement park, he was only 7 years old. The only thing keeping me from plucking my life out of existence was this Faith. God. Some thing better than all of this. I see horrible things happening all around me, lying , cheating, corruption... and its mostly happening in the leadership circles that control our nation. I know with all my heart that there are laws at work in the world. If you sew trouble and destruction you will ultimately reap it back in your life. visa-versa Good=Good. Some call it the law of attraction, some karma, some fate. call it what you want but know that its real. Some where down the line, some how, some way you will reap what you sew...

From a man on a journey-