Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Black Gospel songs from the 90's?

Who sings this gospel song from the 90's (i think)?

Its called "spirit, touch me one more time". its a slow song. its was sung by a black choir. and some of the words are.........

spirit,

spirit,

touch-me-one-more-time (sway)

(lead)

Now Lord, i really need Your spirit in me.

also, if you can think of any black gospel from the 80's and 90's please let me know, we are getting ready for a oldies concert. if you do know of any, please tell me the artist and the song title please, if not, then i will try to do a search so any help will be greatly appreciated. please help me out. thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Couldn't find that song but here are a few names you can search for gospel music... Kirk Franklin, Smokey Norful, Yolanda Adams, Kurt Carr.

• sisson
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

he's throughout Me -Bishop Jeff Banks & The Revival Temple sing that one! i love Fred Hammond:i'm Persuaded , Larnell Harris: I omit My Time With You. for sure all of Kirk Franklins stuff! John P Kee- Wash Me... Darias Brooks- My concepts Is Made Up, sparkling interior- Pastor Hezekiah Walker, New Jerseys Mass Choir- he's Coming back. Wow i might want to pass on and on LOL.. there is a few of my faves tho. wish this helps:)

• 7 years ago

Hezekiah Walker "Spirit".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.