Black Gospel songs from the 90's?

Who sings this gospel song from the 90's (i think)?

Its called "spirit, touch me one more time". its a slow song. its was sung by a black choir. and some of the words are.........

spirit,

spirit,

touch-me-one-more-time (sway)

(lead)

Now Lord, i really need Your spirit in me.

also, if you can think of any black gospel from the 80's and 90's please let me know, we are getting ready for a oldies concert. if you do know of any, please tell me the artist and the song title please, if not, then i will try to do a search so any help will be greatly appreciated. please help me out. thanks

Favorite Answer

Couldn't find that song but here are a few names you can search for gospel music... Kirk Franklin, Smokey Norful, Yolanda Adams, Kurt Carr.

• sisson

he's throughout Me -Bishop Jeff Banks & The Revival Temple sing that one! i love Fred Hammond:i'm Persuaded , Larnell Harris: I omit My Time With You. for sure all of Kirk Franklins stuff! John P Kee- Wash Me... Darias Brooks- My concepts Is Made Up, sparkling interior- Pastor Hezekiah Walker, New Jerseys Mass Choir- he's Coming back. Wow i might want to pass on and on LOL.. there is a few of my faves tho. wish this helps:)

Hezekiah Walker "Spirit".