1. Wrap around your shoulders and tie in a big knot at the front.
2. Wrap around your shoulders and throw both ends behind you.
3. Wrap around your shoulders and throw one end over a shoulder.
4. Wrap around your shoulders, throw one end over a shoulder and pin at the front with a big brooch.
5. Lay it over your head and throw the ends over your shoulders.
6. Wrap around your neck like a huge scarf.
7. Double it up wrap around your neck and pull through the loop, another big scarf look (that won't unravel).
8. Wear it over your shoulders and tie it behind your back.
9. Wear over one shoulder and pin with a brooch under your oppositr arm. this creates a nice asymmetric look.
10. Wrap around your middle like a big belt.
11. Fold into a big triangle and tie around your waist.
12. Tie around the handles of a big handbag.
Hope this helps you, just play around with it infront of the mirror and you'll soon find more ideas that you ever thought.
I work in the fashion industry and love finding new ways of wearing things.