i'm really glad that britney spe...(i hate her name)is bald now,she was really a disgusting person?

if i was her manager i would make her bald several years ago, i just don't get it how people like her can become famous and sing songs??? she's really ugly and ridiculous without that HUGEEEEEE make-up ,of course she's still ugly with the make_up!!! she doesn't know what the hell music is, all she wants is "SHOW_OFF".becoming bald and miserable is the best destiny for her ,she deserves this and this is the destiny of dirty and stupid people,by the way who has cool bald pics of her?i want to laugh a little!and is she still bald?miserable?

Favorite Answer

According to some pictures that surfaced a few months ago, she's been bald for a while now.

I actually like Britney these days. When she was popular, I couldn't stand her, but now, she's all sad and pathetic seeming.

Honestly, she never was the classiest chick out there, but I look at her and I feel sorry for her. Her career is pretty much shot (she's at the point where she's famous for being famous, not for her music), her marriage is over, and it looks like she's realizing her life isn't that swell but doesn't know how to fix it.

um I will say first that Im not a fan of britney.. but come on how can you hate someone sooo much and you dont even know them? It seems a bit harsh. Just because shes famous doesnt mean she doesnt have feelings.

• ?

i do no longer strategies britney spears, and who am I to hate those that i do no longer in my opinion understand? ...yet i'm fairly no longer prepared on miley cyrus britney is fairly the only actual 'pop' track that i admire

You must have something about Brittney that reminds you of someone you really hate.

For me I really hate the perfect infomercial lady who talks about Ionic Breeze and clean air. I dont know what it is, but whenever I see her or listen to her voice I get knots in my stomach and I feel angry.

Weird huh.

Personally I like Brittney, I think she's fun and entertaining.

i really really like britney!

thats just your opinion and i dont agree with you!

You secretly love her ...don't you?