Both conservatives and liberals(per se) alike are truly beginning to notice Ron Paul.?

Is it because he's straight to the point without beating around the bush? That and he's actually telling the American ppl the truth? What he said about Reagan was exactly right as well(as in referring to Reagan's memoirs about Lebanon). have we truly found something to finally unite this country once... show more Is it because he's straight to the point without beating around the bush? That and he's actually telling the American ppl the truth? What he said about Reagan was exactly right as well(as in referring to Reagan's memoirs about Lebanon). have we truly found something to finally unite this country once again? I know it seems scary, but are you ready for real change this time? I sure as hell am. I'm tired of the lies.......by everyone. That's all most know how to do.

Ron Paul 08.

Truth is the Revolution.
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
Update: Maz:All he needs to do is keep telling everyone the truth. He most certainly can handle the job.