What makes APOLO ANTON OHNO deserving of the Dancing With The Stars mirror ball trophy this coming May 21st?

DWTS finals is next week. Apolo, Joey and Laila are vying for the trophy. What makes Apolo stand out from the rest of his competitors? Are you going to vote for him?

Please indicate the name of your state. Thanks very much for participating.

Favorite Answer

Connecticut- there are alot of reasons why he deserves to win he is a very good dancer and has improved throughout the season he is athlete so he has alot of strength in his legs so he has that going for him above everyone else he can do alot with his legs and his arm strength has improved now now he can at least pick up his partner

The latin dance he did this week was Hot Hot Hot, not Raunchy at all like Len said. His dances are spot on!! I want Apollo & Julianne to win. Julianne is an amazing dancer, I think she's even better then Cheryl. She is a great choreograppher. I absolutely Loved the dance they did when Julianne was wearing the tiger print costume. I believe they deserve to win. Their dances rock!

Joey is also great. He really brings the entertainment!!!!!!!!

I think Laila does a great job too, and Maksim is so cute. But I dont find them as entertaining as Apollo & Julianne and Joey & Kym, but all 3 couples are so deserving to be in the Finals. Cant wait for the finale!!!!!!

State~ Wisconsin :-)

i am sorry to say i do not like Apollo i am voting for Laila she has so much class and is a champion, there is just something about Apollo i do not like, just like a could not stand Taylor Hicks on idol last year, sorry I am from Florida

sorry love, I don't know what you're talking about. probably because I am on the other side of the globe and don't get "dancing with the stars" on my satellite tv.

Whoever you're rooting for, good luck.

btw, I am in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia...

• LORD Z

His partner and the fact that he has to train for the olympics and worlds at the same time he is training for this, but mainly his partner.