Garth Brooks what was the name of the song that he sang on the Country Music Award Show last night?

Favorite Answer

garth brooks has been retired for quite a while from country music. you're probably thinking of vince gill the last singer to perform and he sang sweet thang which is in his new four disc cd set. great song too.

Garth was not singing that night. He wasn't even in the building. I know because I'm the worlds biggest Garth Brooks fan and if he was there, I would've known about it days before the show.

Take Care,

Cindy

xoxo

I watched the entire show and do not recall Garth singing one song.

Sorry...No Garth a singin' last night....

i think of it substitute into plenty greater useful than the CMA awards and greater classic artists have been known.Jamey Johnson did not get to sing or win something on the cma's neither did Leann Womack.Ashton Shepard substitute into a minimum of nominated,and we a minimum of have been given to work out a uncommon Blake Shelton overall performance.(of direction that substitute into basically simply by fact of Tim Mcgraw throwing a hissy greater healthful and refusing to bypass,yet nevertheless) SO,i think i visit be a wierd ball and say i theory it substitute right into a solid mix of older and greater modern-day artists with a solid style for as quickly as.And Kenny Chesney gained it 4 years in a row,he did not deserve it the final 2 Brad Paisley did.So Carrie triumphing don't be concerned me as long as HE did not win. as a techniques simply by fact the argument of Carrie not being united states of america, what MAINSTREAM female is or has been for the previous 10 to twelve years? Shania opened the door in this crap.,faith,Martina,Sara Evans,and a ton of others simply by fact that her precise as much as Carrie all in all sound a similar to me. particular a pair might have began out making a music real united states of america, yet did not take long to leap to the popped out sound.same songs, maximum written with the aid of a similar music writers, all sung with the aid of particularly ladies.Ka-ching!!.particular i understand there some exceptions like Gretchen Wilson and Leann Womack(sorta),yet Reba has been between the very few women individuals who maintains to maintain the real united states of america sound.Ashton Shepard and Miranda Lambert might carry desire, yet in spite of the undeniable fact that if Miranda Lambert's finished new cd feels like the music she sung final evening,she too has joined the pop club. And if people think of Carrie triumphing is this adverse ingredient, merely wait until next year immediately while Taylor speedy wins it.that is going to take place.no person in ANY style is advertising greater suitable than her,she's on excursion all year this year, and her shows are advertising out in decrease than an hour..Mark my words! in case you desire to hearken to real traditonal united states of america music,bypass away the mainstream and inspect the Americana/Roots style.

He didn't sing a song. I didn't even see him in the audience.