ant asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

What Are Some Good Ways To Make Money Online Besides Ebay?

Best Answer

Hi

There are a range of different ways in which you can make money online and mainly these include:

Content Sites - so generating adsense income and affiliate income from products you promote

Affiliate Marketing itself- promoting products from other people

Your Own Information Products - creating your own products and selling them/or getting others to sell them for you.

I will put a number of free links in the source box that will give you information that might be useful.

One of the most effective ways of getting started in Internet Maketing or making money on the internet at the moment is Squidoo.

Let's just recap on what Squidoo actually is. It's a community of people who are building web pages, which they call lenses, in a diverse range of subjects. In fact the range of topics is incredibly diverse and you can find lenses on just about every subject imaginable and some you might not imagine! Everybody from the hobby enthusiast to the business person is now recognising the power that Squidoo provides to connect with others who share their interests or might be potential customers.

Squidoo also epitomises what Web 2.0 or what is becoming known as the Social Internet is all about because it provides you with so many opportunities to enable your visitors to interact with you. Whether you want to

The other great thing about Squidoo lens building is that it is easy! Through a series of preformatted modules you are able to shape your lenses exactly how you want.

Now let's think about why we as Internet Marketers should use Squidoo. Well let's first see what those nice people at Squidoo said when asked why you should use them:

• It's free;

• It's amazingly easy to set up;

• People with lenses get more traffic to their blogs and other sites;

• People with lenses earn money from the lenses themselves - In fact I use that last one to donate some money to Charity so you even get the opportunity to feel good using them!

From a Marketer's perspective this is ideal! It gives you a great opportunity to create a series of lenses around what are termed the "long tail" phrases within the niches in which you operate. You can drive visitors to your other sites in the niches in which you operate and to your blogs and of course to your affiliate links! For those of you who like me use Firefox they have also added a rather nifty Firefox extension!

In fact what I have been using Squidoo to do is:

• Generate Affiliate Income;

• Drive Visitors to My Websites and Blogs;

• Generate Subscribers;

• Turn PLR Articles into money Generators;

• Achieve Top Ten Ranking on Google

• Make Donations to Charity!

It appears at the moment that our friends at Google really seem to like Squidoo. So we want to take advantage of that don't we? I know that with the majority of the lenses I create I can fairly rapidly get into the 1st to 3rd page of Google Search Results.

Indeed, I recently created a demonstration Squidoo Lens and within a week it was in 10th position out of 4,450,000 results for its' keyword phrase. Not a bad result in a week I am sure you will agree!

The other thing that is worth noting is that at the moment there are many keyword phrases still available on Squidoo. So whether you are a hobby enthusiast, a small business looking to grow your business or an Internet Marketer keen on promoting affiliate products Squidoo is the place to be!

Hope that helps to get you started

Regards

Paul

Yes, you can make good money online and you don't even need a website.

USfreeAds is very Google friendly. You can place ads for free and drive traffic to your ads using articles.

To learn more about this powerful cash machine you can read the following article http://www.buzzle.com/articles/how-to-make-money-o...

Have fun

• Mary

The answers to your questions are: No - there no legitimate sites that i know of. yes - you will be blasted with scams and spams. I strongly suggest you research similar questions like yours that have been asked on this forum over the past several months - there are maybe a hundred or more - and all have drawn out the same scam replies - project payday, shellcash, and a host of others.

There are a million and one ways you can make money online. You can find a few here: http://www.getbrokequick.com

Dear Friend,

There are actually lot of ways to earn money from Internet. But I am going to explain you the 6 simple ways to earn money from net<!--You can work part time and earn money. Working from home these days are so simple.Please vist the site for more information.

http://6moneytips.awardspace.com/

http://parttimejobs.awardspace.com/

Work from home and-->make money online. Hope this helps you.

Thanks.

you can see it here: Make money online by selling on ebay 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQyfH6Du808

Youtube thumbnail

Yes there are several ways, just email me at workerbeeinc@hotmail.com and I can give you a list of great programs that are legitimate and scam-free...