Do u know anyone whose selling a 03-04 Mustang Mach 1 or where to get a used one from?

• John W
    Favorite Answer

Absolutely, without a doubt, the most complete listing of very high quality 2003 and 2004 Mach 1's is at:

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.p...

Let me repeat this because long URL's often do not come through on Yahoo Answers.

Go to:

www.mach1registry.org

(this is a key site; it is THE owners group for owners of 03-04 Mach 1's)

Then go to their forums section.

Then go to the thread: 2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted

I am impressed with this list of cars. No slimy, chuckin' and jivin' dealers (okay, I saw one out of dozens of cars). Mainly just folks who love these cars and have one for sale.

They are from all over the U.S.

_________________

Let me give you some of the listings.

1)

2004 Torch red Mach1 only 4,800 miles the car is perfect, 5spd with the Iup interior. I put the SLP catted Xpipe and the loudmouth cat back on the car sounds awsome, I also put on 18x10 and 18x9 wheel replicas Chrome Bullitts with toyo proxes. I have the stock wheels and tires, and the stock exhaust.

Only reason I am selling is I just picked up my new 2007 roush stage 3. $23,000.

2)

2003 Zinc Yellow Mach 1 ....7500miles

Modifications:

Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back

Mach 1 Fuel Door

MGW Short Throw Shifter

Mustang Floormats

Mustang Bumper Insert

Car is garage kept. In perfect condition. PM or email me if interested. Need to sell ASAP. Asking 20K obo!

3)

04, White, Auto, Boulder, CO, 17K miles, $20,400/neg

One owner 2004 white, auto with iup. Excellent condition, free and clear title, and relatively low miles, currently 17,0xx. Purchased new on 4/24/2004, and always garaged. Seen a little rain, but never any snow and always garaged. I'm selling to buy myself an '04 Z06 Corvette as a 50th birthday present to myself

Modifications are:

Steeda 35mm front sway bar

Tokico Illumina adjustable shocks

H&R race springs

Max. Motorsports Caster/Camber plates

Just installed Hawk HP brake pads, front and rear

Steeda steel braided brake lines

C&L CAI

Magnaflow “catted” Xpipe, emissions legal

Magnaflow catbacks

Black bumper inserts

MGW “satin” interior pieces

Drawtite Class 1 1-1/4” receiver/hitch

Tinted side and rear windows

Mach1 floor and trunk mats

Mobil 5w-20

The car has been autocrossed, however, I just had Hawk HP Street pads professionally installed, and the rotors turned. It’s also been down the ¼ mile 6 times. I have some of the original parts still including the intake which I'll throw in if interested, and will include Predator tuner for any buyer who finds the car via the Registry and ends up buying. If they want it that is.

4)

'03 DSG, 5spd, San Antonio, $18,500

I have finally broken down and decided to sell my pride and joy. My wife and I just moved to the North side of town and it will add an additional 30 miles a day to my commute to the South side of town and I just don't want to do that to this beauty of a car. So, I'm looking to sell it as is with all mods listed below. The price is $18,500 obo. It still has the remainder of the extended warranty from Ford (5yrs, 75k miles).

I have a bunch more pics that I can email to serious buyers.

5)

2004 orange 5-sp, 15k miles

04 orange completely unmodified garage kept, adult driven, extended warranty, 5-speed 15 k miles, $19,500 firm serious only please THANKS! Charlie 812-472-3559 located 25 miles NM of Louisville,KY

6)

Hey guys, for sale is my 2003 Oxford White 5 speed Mach 1. The car is as clean as they come and has the IUP. The car is basically stock with the exception of the tires (255/45/27 BFG KDWS) and MM subframe connectors. The car runs perfectly and is in tiptop shape! I am selling because I have a Shelby GT500 incoming. This is my second Mach and it probably wont be my last, but I don’t need 2 mustangs right now.

Asking $17,000 obo

Car is located in Los Angeles and can be seen here or at my home in SD where she sleeps most of the time.

7)

F/S 04 CO Mach 1 w/ 4000 miles, Washington, MO

It's come time to sell one of my two.

2004 CO Mach IUP 5sp with 4000 miles. The car has never touched rain and is ready for the shows. Of the two car shows I've taken it to, it won first at a local, and second at a national (Mid American Ford Performance and Shelby Meet).

Performance Mods:

Flowmaster muffler

rear factory cats removed

drop in K&N (Steeda airbox and C&L pictured included but not on the car)

Interior Mods:

Nearly the whole MGW catalogue in their satin finish

Appearance Mods:

Painted tail light panel (matched to the spoiler)

Tinted windows

Redline tuning hood struts

Painted coil covers, distribution box lid, brake fluid res. cap, shaker tubing, water pump pulley, and few other I can't remember.

$21,500 obo

________

And there are many more very, very nice cars.

Catalytic converters are extra beneficial than purely filters, they shrink the toxicity of emissions from a motor vehicle's combustion engine. the 1st fashions of those catalytic converters got here in 1975 on sequence-production autos according to the tightening EPA regulations on automobile exhaust. those first used pellet-style catalysts. yet now, catalytic converters are made with a honeycomb layout that makes those extra valuable in changing gases to extra ecosystem-friendly gases

craigslist and autotrader

ive seen mach 1's on there