SIBERIAN vs ALLERCA kitten?

Well you guys have heard of the hypo allergenic ALLERCA cats, and they do something to the cats to get them this way. They cost $3500-$7000 But I researched natural SIBERIAN cat and they have the no to little Fel D1 protein, and they come from russia,and they are not changed in any way. These are great cats,... show more Well you guys have heard of the hypo allergenic ALLERCA cats, and they do something to the cats to get them this way. They cost $3500-$7000

But I researched natural SIBERIAN cat and they have the no to little Fel D1 protein, and they come from russia,and they are not changed in any way. These are great cats, $300-$700 and most allergic people don't react to this cat!!

So, would you rather buy an Allerca or Siberian cat?

I'm getting the real cat ;D
Update: Dang, just regular cats? Wow, thats a lot to pay for the gender of a cat and color you don't know of..
Update 2: Oh their site is such BULL! I saw the "FAQ's" and they don't allow you to test if you have an allergy to the cat or not... to have "disease free fascilities"