Should SIKHISM and BUDDHISM Be Viewed As Affiliates Of Hinduism Rather Than Independent Religions???

Do You Agree That Sikhism and Buddhism as well as Jainism should be viewed as affiliates of Hinduism, or an inseperable part of Hinduism as opposed to Independent Religions In Their Own Right?
Update: Zafrullah, why don't u go and put your head in a toilet seat! I have directly e-mailed you 100+ times to tell you not to put your filth on my questions and yet you continue to do so. Don't answer such questions, understand? stick to your islam!!!
Update 2: Dear Arif, Please empathise the situation from my point of view. I do not intend to present myself as insolent and ill-mannered. I have e-mailed this individual on numerous occassions and have kindly requested to him that he refrain from answering my questions. However he deliberately answers my questions... show more Dear Arif,

Please empathise the situation from my point of view. I do not intend to present myself as insolent and ill-mannered. I have e-mailed this individual on numerous occassions and have kindly requested to him that he refrain from answering my questions. However he deliberately answers my questions with such nonensical statements that it makes my blood boil. He does this intentionally because he knows that it angers me. Please believe me, I am not a foul mouthed individual. Everyone loses their cool from time to time. You have no right to pass judgments about my upbringing. Please make a request to him not to answer my questions.

In regards to Hinduism, you will be receiving my e-mail soon. I have prepared a big essay for you. I hope you enjoy it.