Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育及參考書高等教育 (大學或以上) · 1 decade ago

Master or postgraduate diploma

I have a master degree and bachelor degree of Science. Now I am working in a commercial firm as a Marketing office. I would like to take a part time master or postgraduate diploma in Marketing or BBA, any recommendation?

Rating
  • Mick
    Favorite Answer

Since you have already got a Master’s degree, it is definitely no point to go back to take a BBA. You should aim at another Master’s or a postgraduate diploma, or even a DBA. However, a doctorate is extremely rigourous and is certainly not for me ;-)

If you have already got an MBA, which covers more generalised studies, then I think it makes better sense for you to go for another Master’s which is more specialised in marketing.

If you have already got a Master’s in marketing, then I think you should now go for an MBA.

Whether you want to pursue a second Master’s or postgraduate diploma depends on how much time you are willing to invest in the studies. Obviously, a Master’s degree is more demanding than a postgraduate diploma in terms of effort and study hours.

The above are my views. The decision is yours. Good luck!

Master of Science ( Marketing ) Dublin of Ireland, I am half way through

quite good - (phone 28360332 )